Groups Feature on ARMA’s Website:
Each chapter has a new individualized area just for your chapter. This new page is accessible in your My ARMA account, and allows your chapter to connect with each other in new and fun ways! Discuss topics in the new Forums area, share pictures of your chapter events, or comment on blog posts created by your chapter. This area is only accessible by those that are members of your chapter. See this FAQ for how to access the page as a member of the chapter, and learn all about the new features!
Are you a chapter admin for your chapters page? If so you have the ability to control aspects of the group for your fellow chapter members. See this FAQ for features, reports, and settings you can control for your group.
One of the most important features of the chapter admin permission is the ability to pull reports for your chapter. The following reports are available to chapter admins in the reports section:
- Chapter Roster: Listing of who is a current member of your chapter.
- Expiring in 30 Days: Listing of your chapter members whose membership will expire in the next 30 days.
- New Chapter Members: Listing of new members who have joined your chapter in the last 30 days. Does not include members that have been added to chapter for free.
- Non-chapter Member Report: Listing of members who are a part of ARMA International but not a member of a chapter. This report is listed by region.
- Past Expiration Date: Listing for your chapter members who have not renewed their membership and are past their expiration date. These members will have 60 days after their expiration date before their membership is removed. Members on this report are anytime within the 60 days after their expiration date.
Each time you access the VIEW option on these reports, the data for the report is pulled from ARMA International’s database in real-time. The date created is the date HQ made the report available for your chapter’s use.
Looking for More Help...Check out one of the FAQ’s below:
Did you miss our Live Q&A sessions? Check out our recording from our previous Q&A Session. Please direct any additional questions to email@example.com.
Short training videos on how to use the chapter group area of the website are being developed.