Participation with Student Discount:
ARMA will be providing a discount to full time college students for only $25.
Chapters have the opportunity to provide free chapter membership to members who use this discount. If your chapter would like to participate, fill out this form.
Detail about this offer:
- An arma.org “student” landing page will contain all of the relevant information students will need including eligibility, the discount, what chapters offer free membership, and provide instructions on how to take advantage of this offer.
- Students can use the code to purchase a professional membership online
- Students CANNOT use the code to receive a free (or discounted) chapter membership; our system does not support such an action. Interest must be submitted in a separate form in order to receive the free chapter membership.
- Chapters can opt to offer a free membership and ARMA staff will process manually
- At this time, we are not able to support a discount on chapter membership
- Eligibility Requirements and Validation
- Full-time student enrolled in a degree conferring program at a college or university at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- ARMA will conduct random audit of those utilizing the code. Student must provide proof of active enrollment through submission if requested. If proof cannot be provided, then full payment will be requested.
- A custom report will be made available to your chapter leaders containing students who have joined in your area. Details will follow in October.
When a student joins your chapter, HQ will email a designated representative with the information of the student who has joined. This person will also begin to appear on your chapter roster.