On this page you'll find a wealth of recruitment materials that should help you reach prospects, demonstrate value, and make connections.
Recruitment Tookit & Training Session:
In the past, we have recorded a training session on membership recruitment. The video and resources from that session are linked below.
Video & Resources:
- Click here to listen to a recording of the training session
- Click here for a copy of the presentation
- Click here for the worksheet used as a training aid during the presentation
- *New* Membership Recruitment Flyer
- Social Media Primer
- New Resources to ARMA
- Guest Follow-up
- Employer ROI
- Recruitment Worksheet
- How to Re-Join ARMA: If a previous member lapses, and would like to become a member again, here are instructions.
- How to Join ARMA
- If an existing member of ARMA International is just looking to join the chapter, have them fill out this form and a staff member will assist this member. The directions above showcase How to Join ARMA International AND a chapter. Or if someone joined ARMA International and missed the part where they join a chapter, have the member contact us with this form so a staff member can assist.
Slides for Chapter Events:
A great way for all of ARMA to gain new members is to talk about ARMA and chapter membership during chapter events. New slides have been designed and made available that chapters can include in their events. Click here to download them.
Prospect lists are essential to the growth of your chapter and help organize who the chapter will reach out to. Here are some resources you may find useful to help get started:
- Prospect Resource
- Prospect List Template
- Supplemental power points:
Continuous Recruitment Efforts from ARMA International
Member recruitment is a collaborative effort throughout ARMA International. In addition to the efforts and techniques chapters use to recruit members locally, ARMA International uses larger scale marketing and outreach programs. Between each of these efforts, we can reach potential members where they are at! Below are a few ways in which ARMA directly markets to prospective members.
- Campaigns to those who purchase books and courses from our bookstore.
- Contacting previous members after their membership has lapsed.
- Guests who attend our online webinars and InfoCon.
- Partnerships with other organizations like ACEDS.
- Directly to contacts in our field.
- Working in conjunction with ARMA chapters across the globe.
- Many more!
Working with an allied organization is a great way to generate interest in your chapter and ARMA International. Click here to view a list of allied organizations and gain ideas on who you could work with.
For more information on recruiting new members to your chapter, check out the Membership & Marketing articles in our Chapter Connections Library.